Thursday, December 4, 2014

Druid City...the actual video (finally!)

Finally. Here's the music video of the short doc/music video that premiered last night at Jemison Mansion. Special thanks to everyone who made the event a great one.  Steve Davis, Bryce Hospital Historian, was among the guests. One aside: I stopped by Jemison this morning to pick up the student photographs offered in the silent auction and was happy to visit the Tuscaloosa County Preservation Society, which is on the bottom floor. Katherine Richter, Director of TCPS, shared numerous photos and maps of old Tuscaloosa with me. I already know what I want next year's The Nineteenth Century City class to document (visually or otherwise): the history of women in education here in Tuscaloosa! Speaking of which, stay tuned here for photographs of the images I took this morning while hanging out with Katherine. What a great week. Thanks, Tim Higgins (and Ian Crawford) of Jemison, for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment